Port Vauban is the largest marina in Europe, with over 1000 berths, and is one of the most popular spots for yachts on the French Riviera.
Lying between Monaco, Saint Tropez and Cannes, it is also a great departure point in the Mediterranean with Nice airport only 15 km away.
The Port are investing over EUR 130 million upgrading the Port, including a new yacht Club, Helipad, security, Yacht Academy & Shipyard facilities.
- 5, 10 or 21 year lease purchase Contracts
- Annual Service Charges included in the purchase price
- Payments split every 5 years
- Contract is transferable
- Parking card
- Full access to Helipad
- Berths up to 165m
- Lenght: 28,99 m
- Beam: 7,00 m
- Size: 28,99m x 7,00m ( Max. yacht size: 28,99m x 6,70m)
- Locations: Quay 1 & Mole Sud
- Asking Price: Price on Application
- Lease: 5, 10 or 21 year lease
- Annual Service charges: Included in the purchase price for the duration of the all lease
Contact us for a berth proposal!