Cargo Insurance Department offers professional advice and covers with regard to both the insurance of goods against physical damages and all relevant Charterers’ and/or Logistic Operators’ liabilities.
As insurance brokers and consultants, we advise clients on their needs and negotiate insurance on their behalf with first class insurers, exercising professional care and skill in so doing.
The strategic partnership with SIACI Group, one of the leading providers of brokerage and consulting services in the French insurance market, with a strong stake in cargo insurance, today allows Cambiaso Risso to strengthen provided services worldwide.
We can provide:
- Coverage, including but not limited to: general cargo (both containerised and breakbulk), bulk commodities, bulk oil, guaranteed out turn, project cargo, general average & salvage, fine art & specie.
- Coverage for goods carried by sea, air and/or land is granted according to Institute Cargo Clauses with special extensions in case of peculiar kind of cargoes and/or freight contracts.
- Tailor-made Policies for manufacturing and trading companies, project cargo, import-export and transport operators as follows: Covers on Spot Basis/Single Voyage Policies, Open Covers, Open Policies on the Annual Turnover, Stock and Transit Covers.
- Supplementary Covers like Contingencies (buyer’s and seller’s interest), Difference in Limits and Conditions, Delay in Start Up/Marine Consequential Loss.
- Liability Covers for Logistics Operators (Shipping Agent, Carriers, Freight Forwarders, Multimodal Transport Operators, Terminal Operators).
- Charterer’s Liability Insurance.
- Dedicated Claims Handling and Recovery Actions Service